Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What I know: Being a Blessing

I am sure that you will all be glad to know that I did it. Around this time last year I wrote a post about looking forward, and not looking back in 2007. Well I stuck to it. In 2007 I moved forward is many aspects of my life. I can truly say I am not the same woman that I was on Jan 5, 2007.

So here we are Jan. 2, 2008, coming off what I feel like was a big win. Ready to claim my goals for this year. I aspire to gain for more control in my finances and more control of my diet. I just want to be more, do more, build upon the momentum that has begun.

In 2008 I will do more.

I have been blessed with a home, a great job, beautiful children, great friends, & people who love me. Most days I go home to my house and my kids, cook dinner and settle in for a night of tv. Sure I am kinda active in the church, and I sometimes have pto meetings or work functions to go to, but most nights it is just me and the tv.


The point is I have more to give than what I am giving. I could be a bigger blessing, or become a better parent, or start a new business. I can do more.

No comments: